Monday, June 6, 2011

"Somebody has got a case of the Munndaysss"

I did not actually have the case of the Mondays, today was a good day. Back to work after a good week.  Woke up a little late today (5:22 am instead of 5) which led me to be a little rushed this morning.  Have no fear, got to work right on time (6:30 AM).  Work went by pretty quickly today as I kept busy updating those SWIs.  Before I knew it, it was time to get off.  It was really hot out but I went on a run anyway.  Saw that the interns were playing tennis on my way back so played a few games.  I thought after watching all that tennis this weekend, I would have learned a few things.  I was terrible.  Lost both games.  Made a solid dinner and then it was Jeopardy time as always.  The guy that won was a total douche, but he started to grow on me.  Came back to skype a few people and now here I am.  Don't have much to say in terms of deep thought, considering I just blogged a few hours ago.

Here is a quote I try to live by daily, I hope it helps you out in whatever voyage you may be on.

"When life hands you melons, you may be dyslexic"

No comments:

Post a Comment